This session is designed for anyone looking to increase their knowledge of Pharmaceutical Manufacturer compliance, as it relates to Government Pricing regulations. Led by Sarah E. McClure, Director, Revenue Management & Compliance Services at iContracts, learn how to enhance Government compliance utilizing an automated solution like iContracts. Sarah has over ten years of experience managing government pricing, government program compliance, and commercial contracting.
If you plan to attend Breakthrough 2019, you will walk into Day One of the conference with an expanded knowledge base of how to use iContracts’ solutions, the various Government Pricing calculations, and their respective reporting requirements.
GP Half Day Session One 3-4 hours GP Education:
- HRSA 340B Final Rule Overview and Manufacturer Preparedness
- State Pricing Transparency Updates
- Compliance Best Practices
GP Half Day Session Two 3-4 hours iContracts System Government Pricing and Compliance Training:
- System data and process flow, preparing for compliance
- Prior to calculating
- Reviewing and understanding your Government Pricing calculations in iContracts
- Post calculations
- Reporting and ongoing maintenance
- Best Practices
- Instructor-led course
- A network of other iContracts Users
- Lunch and refreshments
If you are interested in participating in the GP Compliance Training Course, please select the 3-Day Conference Pass when you register.
* This course is only available for User Conference attendees.