Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is notable for its rich history, on display at the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall (where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed) and other American Revolutionary sites. Also iconic are the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, immortalized by Sylvester Stallone’s triumphant run in the film “Rocky,” Reading Terminal Market, LOVE Park and more!
The Philly PHLASH® Downtown Loop is a quick, easy and inexpensive connection to key Philadelphia historic attractions and cultural institutions.
The PHLASH provides access to stops located near must-see attractions, from Penn’s Landing on the Delaware River Waterfront to the Please Touch Museum in Fairmount Park, and much more. Breakthrough attendees will be provided an all-day PHLASH Pass for Wednesday, June 5th.
Service Schedule – Runs Every 15 minutes from 10 a.m. — 6 p.m.
- Stop 1: Penn’s Landing, Chestnut St. Overpass (First pickup: 10 a.m.)
- Stop 2: 3rd & Market Streets
- Stop 3: Independence Visitor Center, 6th & Market Streets
- Stop 4: Reading Terminal Market & Convention Center, 12th & Market Streets
- Stop 5: 16th St. & JFK Blvd.
- Stop 6: 18th St. & JFK Blvd.
- Stop 7: The Barnes Foundation, 20th St. & Benjamin Franklin Pkwy.
- Stop 8: Rodin Museum, 22nd St. & Benjamin Franklin Pkwy.
- Stop 9: Eastern State Penitentiary, 22nd St. & Fairmount Ave.
- Stop 10: Fairmount & Pennsylvania Avenues
- Stop 11: Philadelphia Museum of Art (Transfer here for the Please Touch Museum and Zoo Loop)
- Please Touch Museum and Zoo Loop Stop 1: Please Touch Museum, Avenue of the Republic
- Please Touch Museum and Zoo Loop Stop 2: Philadelphia Zoo, 34th St. & Girard Ave.
- Stop 12: Rocky Statue & Steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Stop 13: The Franklin Institute, 20th St. & Benjamin Franklin Pkwy.
- Stop 14: 20th & Market Sts.
- Stop 15: One Liberty Observation Deck, 16th & Market Streets
- Stop 16: 12th and Market Streets
- Stop 17: 6th and Market Streets
- Stop 18: Museum of the American Revolution, 3rd & Chestnut Streets (Last drop-off: 6:15 p.m.)