iContracts is offering a Universal Contract Manager certification course designed to increase your team’s proficiency in the Universal Application Platform. For administrators, getting certified will enable you to contribute more to your organization’s success.
These in-depth, hands-on courses will provide you with ideas and solutions for the challenges you face every day.
Subjects Covered in great detail:
- User Types and Permissions
- Security Setup
- Workflow – Soup to Nuts
- Contract Type Setup and Defaults
- Understanding Reporting
- Templates and Library Setup
- Contract Actions Bulk Loader and for changes en masse
a. Contract Updates
b. Field Group Changes
c. Adding a Documents via the Bulk Loader
- 10 Instructor-led live remote classes with 2 additional review sessions
- Additional group training sessions with the instructor(s) to review the “On-Your-Own” projects
- Additional training videos relating to in-depth concepts for system management
- Course materials
- A Network of other Certified UCM Administrators
- UCM Administrator Certificate
- Basic understanding of UCM and its’ Administrative operation
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to learn/train from a remote environment
- Compare and contrast various topics covering a wide range of complex management tasks
- Gain and share ideas for managing contracts
- Apply class concepts in a hands-on environment
- Share your experiences with other UCM Administrators
- Distinguish yourself as a certified UCM Administrator
8-week course will begin February 7, 2018.
1-2 hour live sessions will be held weekly.
A review session and exam will be held on May 8, 2018 at the Marriott Courtyard Downtown Philadelphia.
Complete Course Schedule – Coming Soon!