Breakthrough products transform discovery, monitoring, and compliance
Bridgewater, NJ – February 16, 2017 – iContracts, the leading provider of contract, compliance, and revenue management solutions for the cloud today announced the launch of groundbreaking solutions for the record level identification, classification, and ranking of critical data residing in unstructured Word, Text, PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, and numerous other file types (over 160 in total) matching purpose designed criteria. Only iContracts’ Critical Data Discovery (CDD) allows for the continuous monitoring of critical data across an entire enterprise or specific personal and network devices to help companies “gather” files for use or examination as well as to monitor for the leakage of confidential or prohibited data to insure compliance mandates or objectives are satisfied.
How iContracts Critical Data Discovery works:
- Device and Network device agents receive pattern instructions from portal
- All files containing unstructured data (Excel, Word, PDF, PPT, etc.) are scanned and matched against patterns
- Match indicators (not the actual files or data) are pushed to the cloud
- Pattern matched files may be pushed to the cloud or other location as desired
- Robust reporting, analysis, alerting, and notifications
“iContracts’ Critical Data Discovery is a truly remarkable concept and technology,” commented Leigh Powell, Chief Executive Officer of iContracts. “CDD enables entities to episodically identify as well as continuously monitor for the presence of critical data for the purpose of retrieving files containing such information and/or to take action on the leakage of data to places it should not reside. With iContracts’ CDD, companies can gather documents such as contracts and other agreements as a starting point for the implementation or validation of a contract management solution, monitor for the presence of HIPPA data on unauthorized devices, insure the security of confidential drug testing or pricing information, or virtually any other purpose involving the need to find or monitor for the existence of specific critical data in unstructured data files – continuously, reliably, and without allocating expensive human capital. With the launch of CDD, iContracts yet again demonstrates leadership in the development of exciting, transformational solutions that address real-world business needs.”
iContracts continuously improves its solutions and footprint with the release of customer-driven features as well as visionary new products. The Critical Data Discovery solution stack includes:
- iContracts Finder: Locate documents and files containing specific content or pattern matches; retrieve and store matched files in cloud or designated location.
- iContracts Monitor: Continuously monitor devices for changes, additions, deletions of matched content; drive alerts and notifications from defined compliance values; retrieve and store matched files in cloud or designated location; drill into device level details for more comprehensive view of device metadata.
- iContracts Sentry: Continuously monitor devices for changes, additions, deletions of matched content; drive alerts and notifications from defined compliance values; retrieve and store matched files in cloud or designated location; drill into device level details for more comprehensive view of device metadata; Calculate Risk Scores and Cyber Value of potential data breeches.
For more information please contact iContracts at firstname.lastname@example.org. A webinar demonstrating CDD’s capabilities will be announced early next month.
iContracts’ solutions are available as an “on demand” service or as a behind-the-firewall offering and are built on iContracts’ revolutionary BCS platform featuring an advanced data architecture, rich functionality and Simplified Common User Interface (SCUI) enabling users to execute any process after learning just two basic page formats. This groundbreaking design drastically reduces implementation; training and future upgrade timeframes and costs.
iContracts’ comprehensive suite of fully integrated cloud-based solutions helps companies improve collaboration, expand visibility, reduce costs, stop revenue leakage and optimize performance. Powered by a Simplified Common User Interface (SCUI) that makes every user an “expert” by understanding a few core concepts. iContracts solutions are backed by the most highly evolved cloud-based architecture in the industry, built by technologists with extensive contract management experience. iContracts’ comprehensive suite of solutions revolutionize how organizations think about and manage all aspects of a company’s contract management process, transforming it from an unwieldy collection of spreadsheets, customer applications, filing cabinets, and scattered electronic directories to a powerful tool that aligns strategy with execution, while simultaneously insuring greater visibility into commitments and the ability of companies to support growing needs for regulatory reporting and audits. Our solutions are enterprise-class and can be quickly and easily integrated with any off-the-shelf or custom system to meet exacting business requirements without the army of consultants and endless fees associated with other products and providers.