Are you looking to launch your career at an innovative company? iContracts is always looking for talented people. If you are interested in a career at iContracts, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iContracts is a rapidly-growing SaaS company with solutions our 1,000+ clients love. We are a leading provider of contract, compliance and revenue management solutions for a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Healthcare and Education.
We work with our clients to improve their contract and compliance management processes.
Our Product Specialist team works towards one key goal: Creating satisfied, well-educated, and reference-able clients.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It:
In your role as a Product Specialist, your primary focus will be to interface with prospects and clients on a variety of business issues, many of which are unique and require personalized attention. You will assist in troubleshooting technical issues and training users of varying technical proficiencies, providing best practice recommendations for applying our solutions. The Product Specialists lead implementations which require significant interaction with client project team members and travel to client sites. This position is also responsible for customer support and software bug fix and enhancement testing. We work fairly independently, but as a member of our incredible team, someone will always have your back.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Perform pre-sales product demos via web conference
- Educate clients on the best practices in deployment and implementation of our software
- Serve as main point of contact during implementation process
- Participate in client meetings in preparation of implementation
- Conduct web-based and on-site customer solution training
- Assist clients with data preparation and go-live activities
- Provide customer support
- Product Enhancement Testing
- Approximately 25% travel required
- Comfortable leading web and face-to-face training and meetings
- Ability to juggle and prioritizes numerous tasks in a fast paced environment handling multiple projects at any given time
- Database use and reporting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills including vlookup (we do this a lot!)
- Can work independently and use team/others effectively when necessary
- Good educator who can approach things from different angles without getting frustrated
- Logical and technical mindset with the ability to analyze problems and identify root cause
- Interested in learning software solutions
- Ability to work with a diverse age group of end-users (ranging from 20’s to 60’s)
- Someone who has worked with and is not afraid of software, technology, databases and Excel
- Salary range will be based on experience
- Unlimited commission potential based on results
- Quarterly bonuses for new business
- Benefits & 401K
- Attractive PTO Policy
- Flexible, relaxed and collaborative work environment