Are you looking to launch your career at an innovative company? iContracts is always looking for talented people. If you are interested in a career at iContracts, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
iContracts is a rapidly-growing SaaS company with solutions our 1,000+ clients love. We are a leading provider of contract, compliance and revenue management solutions for a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Healthcare and Education.
We work with our clients to improve their contract and compliance management processes.
Our Product Specialist team works towards one key goal: Creating satisfied, well-educated, and reference-able clients.
There is an immediate opportunity for a Learning & Development Design Specialist to join our Product Specialist team!
The eLearning Design Specialist is responsible for development, delivery, assessment and revision of the training content with strong emphasis on eLearning, as well as basic administration of our Learning Management System.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It:
The Learning & Development Design Specialist is responsible for development, delivery, assessment and revision of the training content with strong emphasis on eLearning, as well as basic administration of our Learning Management System.
This position is also responsible for web-delivered software demos, customer support, and software bug fix and enhancement testing and documentation. We work fairly independently, but as a member of our incredible team, someone will always have your back.
How You’ll Contribute:
- In collaboration with operational, administrative, training staff and subject matter experts, develop effective and engaging curricula.
- Using a broad range of authoring, multimedia and web-based tools, capture, edit and prepare multimedia content including images, video, audio and animation.
- Provide day-to-day administration and management of Learning Management Systems including user management, course management, and assignment management and reporting.
- Determine best training modalities and develop eLearning modules, instructor-led training, blended learning, self-study guides and job aids.
- Effectively manage training projects to meet deadlines.
- Create and build our Client Learning Center on our proprietary LMS
- Record and edit software training videos for our current client set
- Record and edit webinars for our prospective clients
- Prepare electronic documentation for software enhancements
- Perform pre-sales product demos via web conference
- Conduct web-based one-on-one or group training
- Educate clients on the best practices in deployment and implementation of our software
- Participate in client meetings
- Report on ongoing projects on a weekly basis
- Provide customer support
- Product Enhancement Testing
- BS/BA degree, Certification, or experience
- Prior training experience preferred
- Prior experience in video editing or an instructional design environment preferred
- Experience designing and delivering presentations and delivering training materials in an understandable manner.
- eLearning and course-authoring software a plus
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Outgoing, energetic, positive personality (this must come through in your voice!)
- Comfortable leading web training and meetings
- Great organizational skills – plan, update, and deliver assigned projects
- Ability to juggle and prioritizes numerous tasks in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to report on ongoing projects
- Camtasia screen recording and editing knowledge
- MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel proficiency
- Can work independently and use team/others effectively when necessary
- Good educator who can approach things from different angles without getting frustrated
- Logical and technical mindset with the ability to analyze problems and identify root cause
- Interested in learning software solutions
- Ability to work with a diverse age group of end-users
- Benefits & 401K
- Attractive PTO Policy
- Flexible, relaxed and collaborative work environment