Are you looking to launch your career at an innovative company? iContracts is always looking for talented people. If you are interested in a career at iContracts, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
iContracts is a rapidly-growing SaaS company with solutions our 1,500+ clients love. We are a leading provider of contract, compliance and revenue management solutions for a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Healthcare and Education.
Our Marketing team is in search of a talented, self-motivated, and well-rounded individual to join their team. This position is based in our Toronto, ON office and will have an initial focus on the company’s PolicyMedical and PolicyStat brands.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Inbound Marketing Manager will be responsible for orchestrating B2B inbound demand generation campaigns to drive revenue and repeat business for the company’s SaaS-based software solutions including
You are a marketing nerd who loves using marketing technology to fuel the sales pipeline with high quality leads and nurture them through the customer journey. You are familiar with setting up lead nurturing programs from concept to delivery and understand the impact of good storytelling to increase brand awareness.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Leverage the marketing automation system to setup and distribute emails for demand generation and customer communication
- Optimize our email marketing and lead nurturing processes to our target audience segments, creating inspiring emails that increase site traffic and engagement
- Design email layouts, create content, implement and analyze results to ensure best results
- Manage campaign lists including pulling and cleansing lists from various sources to ensure data quality
- Orchestrate A/B testing for various email campaigns to increase open and click thru rates
- Routinely analyze and report on performance metrics and recommend methods to drive conversions, reduce opt-outs, etc.
- Understand how the marketing automation system is integrated with the company’s CRM system and other marketing systems
- Set up lead nurturing workflows/programs to nurture top of the funnel leads to bottom of the funnel leads; recycled leads from the sales team that are not yet sales-ready; and all marketing qualitied leads to sales qualified leads
- Support Account-Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives and campaigns targeting the Top 30 Key Accounts and a broader set of 100 Accounts.
- You have experience setting up customer email drip campaigns to upsell and cross sell complimentary products as well as new features/functionality to existing customers.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to identify and develop email campaigns to support demand generation efforts and customer communication
- Focus on creating continual email touch points to increase marketing qualified leads.
- Coordinate and set up webinars using GoTo Webinar
- Work with our CRM Administrator to ensure that all lead sources are set up for new marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Specialist to identify opportunities to drive inbound traffic to our digital properties and through our social media channels
- Bachelors’ or College Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or Equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years’ experience working in a marketing automation capacity in-house or at an agency
- Experience with HubSpot or other automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot or Act-On
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRM
- Experience in healthcare is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, image editing, mobile optimization and email best practices
- Microsoft Office proficient – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Possess strong technology skills and the love of learning new things
- Knowledge of conversion marketing and B2B marketing trends
- Must be very organized, detail oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with cross functional teams
iContracts is a rapidly-growing SaaS company with solutions our 1,000+ clients love. We are a leading provider of contract, compliance and revenue management solutions for a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Healthcare and Education.
We are seeking a junior accountant/bookkeeper to work within our accounting and finance team on the following areas:
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish and balance accounts
- Payment of invoices and bills
- Preparation of invoices to customers
- Preparation of monthly reports for financial review
- Management of accounts payable and receivables
- Perform financial analysis
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years accounting experience
- Experience utilizing Quickbooks
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the software industry a plus
- 3 weeks paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Plan Coverage
- Telecommute 1-2 days a week
- 10 paid annual holidays